Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Apr 26, 2006

Dedicated viewership assured

Heeeeeeeeeeeey, my blog has a dedicated follower from today, any guesses!! ... of course, the one and only Capsi.. she has a site of her own now, sooooooooo the gang can catch up with her there... Good work Caps, keep it up!! Spices.. oh wow!!!..... Yummy and tooooooooooooo good.

Quote For The Day
Knowledge is not enough, unless it leads you to understanding and in turn, wisdom.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Hmm....Good...adding quotes for the day. Keep going, so we can share and know a lot in this way.

For Evil Eyes on LO