Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 29, 2006

Those Tense Moments...

Tension... a feeling of nervousness before an important or difficult event...

In my day-to-day mechanical life, tension has become a quintessential feature that keeps popping up every now and then. Reasons are quite simple and silly but the impact is horrible. Why do we need to feel tensed about things which are not in our control, try your best and leave it. In spite of knowing that nothing can be done to avoid certain things, why do I still end up getting tensed.

Sometimes, I feel disgusted and so angry for making a fool of myself, being tensed up for unnecessary things. For the past week or so, some things have been bothering me so much. Well, at the end of it all, why the hell was I so worked up. It was nothing after all, just a few people dropping by to meet and get to know each other better.. what big deal.. why attach so many expectations and issues to something as routine as this. If you are okay, say yes otherwise No.. no issues with whatsoever outcome. This way, I would sure end up in an asylum sooner or later. I guess my parents' expectations were what got on to my nerves.

It is really difficult trying to project what you are not and what you dont like. No matter how much I tried to convince myself to leave my future in the safe hands of parents, I still have these endless doubts. There has to be an end to it all. I just want it to end soon. I feel like I just want some one, just for me.

Quote For The Day
It is appreciation of beauty and truth, the striving for knowledge, which makes life worth living.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO