Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 13, 2006

Thank You One and All

"As we walk our path of life
We meet people every day
Most are simply met by chance
But, some are sent our way.

These become special friends
Whose bond we can't explain
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain

Their love contains no boundaries
So, even when we are apart
Their presence enhances us

With a warmth felt in the heart


This love becomes a passageway
When even the miles disappear
And so, these friends, God sends our way

Remain forever near."
-- Anonymous


We dont get to choose our family we are born into, we have no say in it. But long-lasting friendships do happen by our choice. I happened to read somewhere a quote that goes like "If you happen to have one true friend at the end of your life, you have been lucky".. (well, touch wood!! I am the luckiest going by that.. 'cos I have quite a few).

Thank you each and every one of you for being there whenever I needed you. All those memories will be the most cherished and will remain so forever. I know I can never thank you all enough but you got to know that you mean a lot to me.

Caution: Any name missed out here is not intentional... it is just that it might have slipped my mind at this very moment I am blogging and neither is there any order of preference.

Capsi, KC, Mads, Bindu, Jaya, Anita, Bhuvi, Appu, Krupa, Biju, Hari, Ravi, Suresh, Syam, Bina, Ipsy, Kiran, Rima, Sangeeta, Jeannie, Sandy...

You guys are my reality check and grounding factors.. you dont hesitate to criticize me when wrong, encourage me to give my best, feel good when I am happy, lend a shoulder when I need to empty those innumerable buckets of tears.. most of all, you let me fight my own battles by just being there.. Thank you for everything.

Quote For the Day
Success is never final and failure is never fatal; it's courage that counts.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Atleast oka manchi friend leka pothe life chaala kashtam. U're there for me. Very happy for that. Thanks Sush.....:)

For Evil Eyes on LO