Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 14, 2006

Kichpulaav... yummy, yummy..

Heeeeeeeeeyyy my kitchen exploits turned out great today. Ventured into the kitchen out of necessity and what started as an attempt to make kichdi the instant dish I prefer to prepare as there is no need to make any curry separately turned out just fine, in fact great. Looking at a lot of veggies and peas in the fridge, I tried making pulaav of sorts... so ting, tong.. menu change and I ended up making what I named "kichpulaav" and guess what, it was really yummy (certified by mom who never hesitates to comment if it is bad), so it indeed was yummy.

I just cant wait till I make you guys eat it. By the way, I intend to bring about a radical change in the way you perceive my culinary skills. Every doggie has its day, even I will start preparing dishes leaving you guys no option but to beg for more (konchem extra ;-)) .

Committment brings about a lot of changes in the way you look at things. Guess what!!! I actually want to cook good... just to see that glint in his eyes. Well, cant take chances. As the golden adage goes, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I intend to use this golden period (post engagement and pre marraige) to hit the bull's eye. I need all your wishes and more to do that or shall we say, he would need all your wishes and more to bear it all ;-).

7 comments:

Chaitu said...

That is the spirit!! Way to go Vani!!!

V. Vijay Venu said...

baava gaarini aa prabhuve kaapaadu gaaka....

Sush said...

orey sacchi.. you are a dead kid when I see you this time around.. learn to appreciate my efforts.. your baavagaru is gonna be totally safe with me.

V. Vijay Venu said...

pove pentachchi.. nuvvu vandindi nuvve tinavu... poor unsuspecting chap... ve ve veeee....

Chaitu said...

hmmm ... nice whatever ... but Veni, you better watch out when you go home!!

Akkaki tagga tammudu anipinchu kunnavu!!

Syam said...

ento mee gola..

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

For Evil Eyes on LO