Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 27, 2006

Long Break!!

Back after a long pause once again. So many things happening so fast in life.. everything is new and sometimes overwhelming too..

It really is a crazy roller coaster ride of a whole lot of emotions, especially with something new happening in the life.. suddenly everything seems upside down and every little thing is new.. phew!! Happiness a moment, sad the other; naughty a moment, serious another; sweet a moment, sorry another; soothing a moment, stiffling another... a whole gamut of emotions... my oh my!

***

Cant life be simpler. Why do we need to put in so many efforts to have simple friendly relations. Why is it very difficult to satisfy people and why is it that people have hell a lot of expectations compounded with communication problems and ego issues!!! well, well, dont want to get into that serious thinki.. thinki.. thinki.. mode again. Enough!!! consider whatever happened has happened for the best and better to leave out things and people who refuse to see the point and get going!! With S being the center of my life going forward, satisfying every other person's ego is a practical impossibility.

***
After a long break from work and studies, around a fortnight or so of serious socializing and visiting family and friends, I need to get back to serious prep.. with my test re-re-re-scheduled on 11th, (hopefully, this time I will actually take it up..) I need to be on my way back to books and serious reading...

Before I drown myself in the world of medical terminology, I needed a serious break and tampered the look of the blog.. looks cool now though ;-).

4 comments:

Kalpana said...

Hmm... good change in the design. Sush, talking about life... great!!! Yes, this is life. U'll never ever know what happens the next moment. No guess. Only ups and downs and this is where we need to know about ourselves. Exactly, what are we? Remember Sush, no person can ever satisfy everyone he/she knows. We just need to keep moving on what we decide. Ok...anyway....luck to you with whatever u go for. Hey sush, do u remember what's on 11th? Keep guessing.......Ha ha ha.......

Sush said...

hee haa gotcha pooja.. will miss it as well as the convocation :-((.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

For Evil Eyes on LO