Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 26, 2006

How I wonder????

On a lighter note, I had this forward from a friend of mine which showed footwear which left me gasping and wondering how the hell can anyone walk with those... The forward had quite a lot of these but I liked the antique look and the flowery design better than the rest ;-).


aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!!! why are they not soooo beautiful for flat footwear :-(((

I have been at the recieving end of the pointed heels once and felt as if my foot was punctured with the pencil-heel :-) and dread them ever since.. I get shivers even when I see others wear them.. hats off ladies who manage to cat-walk on those and still not have leg pain.


A thing of beauty, pain forever :-(

8 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

What I wonder is, WHY do they go through such effort to wear those shoes. In my personal opinion, high-heels are not that sexy or anything. Is it just so they can look taller?

Sush said...

me too no idea.. :-).. i think other than adding up to the height, there is no particular advantage.. when i try standing on tiptoe for a while, I usually end up with a lot of pain within 5 to 10 minutes, so I really admire the patience to endure the pain for hours together

Kalpana said...

It's only too much of pain.

Keshi said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FIRST ONE! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Can u tell me where I can buy em? btw I know I wont walk too long in em but I still can try n look sexy in em cant I? As long as someone picks me up half way thru lol!

Keshi.

itchingtowrite said...

why do all sandals that i like turn out to have pencil heels!!

mommyof2 said...

nice pairs:-)I would wear them even if they cause lots of pain:-)

Just wear it walk minimum.:-)

Shilpa said...

I love the first shoe ! I hv a fetish for shoes :-)

Alan said...

Based on casual observation (for scientific purposes only of course), high heels throw a woman's balance off just a bit, which makes the backside project outward and wiggle a bit more. Most guys are appreciative of this this affect.

For Evil Eyes on LO