Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 16, 2006

Messy Messy

Yo... that is what I am these days.... yours truly was down with viral fever for the past few days... the bug is making rounds in the city and it caught me too through Dad :-(.

I am at my best possible worst situation... with a nose drip that refuses to dry out and not able to sleep peacefully due to nose block, mouth breathing... waaaa.. my God, such a continuous flow, my nose hurts like hell... hope I had something like this one. It might seem funny to look at but that is truly the need of the hour :-((.



I was just lying down reviewing my patient behavior and I can say I am the worst one at that.. I just cant lie down quietly. I make lot of noise and bring down the whole house with me. No wonder my friends say, it is better my parents get sick and not me because they would anyway get sick with all my "sicky tantrums." And much to my horror, I realize it was true. When I went to visit the doctor, the one that I had been visiting for the past 20 years or so, yup he is a general physician and knows my body system through and through, I really felt bad because little kids who were a lot more sick than me were actually smiling and playing around or just sitting quitely while I was sulking all the way... berry berry berry bad (well that is how it sounds with my blocked nose)... I would win the worst patient in the Universe title hands down. I pity everyone around me totally and I promise myself that I wont be this bad next time, well again dont I do that everytime I get sick... but seriously I need to be better-behaved patient this time around.

15 comments:

Kuan Gung said...

Hee...hee

Pri said...

right now, suffering frm an equally awful cold...n runnin nose...hell! i completely understand...:(
u can imagine how bad it is...am actually typin wth one hand , the othr hand being full of tissues to stop my runnin nose...sheesh!

Kalpana said...

All this happens Sush. It's common. Don't worry...you'll recover soon...

Sush said...

KG.. that is sooo mean of you...

Pri... aaaaaaaaawww.. i know the feeling... get well soon.

Caps.. Thaanguuu

La vida Loca said...

aww...i hope you feel good soon gal

PSV said...

hehe...I had flu and fever for a couple of days...but it was around for just a few days... :-)

Keshi said...

awww Sush get better soon HUGGGGGGGZ!

I wish u a berry berry fast recovery ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw I loathe flu...it gets me down!

Keshi.

my life.... said...

awwwww... hope that u recover soon man! i can understand yr situation coz i have this sinuse proble...my nose flows like non stop tap....

Tanushree said...

hi,
hey dear , get well soon...

@ said...

awww - hope you feel better soon.

drink a cup of sukku kapi...err, coffee (dried ginger boiled in water) Offers relief, if not cure.

mommyof2 said...

steam will help. I usually get a disposable cup of hot boiling water & put little vicks vap. in it. Close your eyes and take deeeeppppp breath.. You will be fine in no time:-)

feel better soon Dear.

Twisted DNA said...

I hope you are feeling better. Fever or flu is a very fun ailment. You know it's going to be over soon and it's not major. But you are still sick. So you can comfortably lied own and demand care. Enjoy it while you can ;)

Sush said...

psv.. thanks for dropping by, hope you are fit and fine again.

Keshi -- same, same... I am beginning to hate it too :-((. but I am fine now.

tanusree -- Thanks first timer :-).

TD -- aaaaaaawwww... no amount of attention I get would replace this stupid pain of wiping your nose continuously even when the skin on the sides is split... waaaa..

my life.. it must be awful na.. :-(

Mof2: I have been taking steam too.. but with a big bowl of water and some vicks thrown it.... dunno what clicked but right now the flow is kind of normal.

@: That reminded me of my grandmom, she used to make it for me. Thank you.

Keshi said...

goooood :)

Keshi.

For Evil Eyes on LO