Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 26, 2006

P to P again..

Looking back at my previous posts I seem to be in a reflective mood :-) and thinking a lot... might be S impact :-)... well, it is one really nice phase I am going through, knowing a lot about myself, exploring feelings in me which were hitherto untouched, beginning to feel more grown up in this past year than in my whole life, having gone through each and every emotion and looking at life in close quarters... I sure have a more mature outlook...

An intimate relationship does not banish loneliness. Only when we are comfortable with who we are and can function independently in a healthy way, can we truly function within a relationship. Two halves do not make a whole when it comes to a healthy relationship: it takes two wholes. --Patricia Fry

10 comments:

La vida Loca said...

the poster thing is soo sweet

Kalpana said...

very true!!!

Keshi said...

what a rad quote! So true.

kinda like my new post...

Keshi.

Has to be me said...

Absolutely!

cardamom said...

liked the words...just happened to drop by...nice blog :)..

White Forest said...

beautiful rose there in the pic!

Shilpa said...

Thats so true !

artnavy said...

hey - some over and read till death do us part- similar thoughts of mine

Mumbai Guy said...

Make sure you live every moment of this "phase". Coz this ain't the things which happen again and again.

Intimate relationship - This infact brings more loneliness than when not in.

Sush said...

LVL, Caps, Keshi, HTBM, Cardomom... thanks :-)

TD- Waiting for your take on this one :-)

White Forest.. you have a wonderful blog zone too :-).

Art Navy.. yup.. read that one and felt was kind of a sequel to mine :-).. good one.

For Evil Eyes on LO