Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 21, 2006

Thought Provoking

Most of you must be familiar with Pravs World. If not, then you must try it out, it is an amazing site.. I am a subscriber to the same and love those precious wordings that I get every day in my mailbox... kind of reiterates all those good things one must have read somewhere or the other but not given much thought about... The quotes never fail to bring a smile to my face and make a lot of difference to my day...



This one is my favorite quotes and kind of defines my attitude... I hate living life for the society thinking what one might say, what one would think, etc., what the hell, as long as you know you are right, not harming any other human being or hurting another individual's feelings intentionally, everything that you do is good. We are gifted with one short life and that is too precious to ruin thinking about those who do not matter to us and for those we do not matter. I loved seeing this one in the Pravs' collection and could not resist sharing this with you guys..

8 comments:

Keshi said...

PRAVS is one of my fav sites. I collect such images from there. So meaningful and beautiful.

This one is a beautiful one too.

**We are gifted with one short life and that is too precious to ruin thinking about those who do not matter to us and for those we do not matter.

yes thats right. We must just continue doing what we r supposed to and not worry abt what others think etc.


Keshi.

Twisted DNA said...

I never heard about this site. I will check it out, may be it will have some effect on my cinicism :)

Mumbai Guy said...

I like this line... "as long as you know you are right, not harming any other human being or hurting another individual's feelings intentionally"

Agree 100% there and that has been my philosophy too.

Kalpana said...

Yes Sush, we need to be what we are as long as we don't hurt others. If we don't want to hurt others, we need to do what they say. This is Life. But, can we do?

Adarsh said...

very true and extremely effective funda....
Y shud we care for those who don't care for us.... never shud we.
A perfect mantra for happiness.

Sush said...

My friend makes sure I get one of these first thing everyday morning from Pravs world! And truly the quotes are so meaningful and make me think... this one is very true too...

Dr@ma Div@ said...

i will visit the website...thank u for sharing!

Sush said...

Keshi.. :-).

Twisted: Hope this helps with your noble intentions ;-).

MG and Adarsh: Thanks for dropping by.

Caps: you have me thinking again :-(.

Sush: Hey.. my namesake.. for a moment thought someone was teasing me :-) commenting with my name.

DD: My pleasure.

For Evil Eyes on LO