Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 18, 2006

Breeeaaaak

Thanks for the concern buddy, I am perfectly alright and in Bangalore taking a break from work at home :-).

Not able to blog as I have too many things to take care of... will be back soon with a bang... until then, will keep hopping your sites as and when I can manage to sneak into the net. :-).. happy Diwali, ramadan.. and most of all... "happy every single day" to all of you.

19 comments:

mommyof2 said...

Enjoy your break:-) Otherwise you will have to take a break from break:-))))

@ said...

Oh yea, I was wondering the same thing too - haven't seen you or your tidbits for a while!
Enjoy your time off and happy diwali to you too...

Kalpana said...

Will be waiting for u sush to come back and start blogging...

Twisted DNA said...

Happy break and happy Diwali :)

Shilpa said...

Have a good break !

I miss blore :(

Has to be me said...

Glad 2 note that u r enjoying @ home with loved ones! Make the most of it! And happy diwali to u as well! :)

La vida Loca said...

happy diwali to u sush :)

my life.... said...

have a good break gal:) happy diwali

Kalpana said...

Happy Diwali Sush!!!

Gauri said...

Happy Diwali Sush !!

Hope you had a good break and lots of fun.

itchingtowrite said...

have a good time

Keshi said...

Happy Diwali Sush!

Keshi.

cardamom said...

happy diwali to u 2...

cardamom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ekta said...

hey wow,
i just returned froma good break myself and already wanting to take another one!!
Hope u have a blast every single day!

Dr@ma Div@ said...

have a frolickin' break!!

mommyof2 said...

Still on break:-)))) come soon:-)

Mumbai Guy said...

"Happy every single day"

Cool...guess thats what we all want. take care.

Pri said...

heyy whns u comin bakkk??? :(
enuff of break ho gaya!!!

For Evil Eyes on LO