Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 30, 2006

On a lighter vein...

Different Phases of a man:
After engagement: Superman
After Marriage: Gentleman
After 10 years: Watchman
After 20 years: Doberman

***

There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.
There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbour has it.

***

Prospective husband: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women'?
Salesgirl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.

***

A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE.
A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND

***

Life is a paradox-what u want u don't get (love), what u get, u don't enjoy (marriage), what u enjoy is not permanent (girlfriend), what is permanent Is boring (wife)

***

What men want: A woman who can cook, a woman who earns good money, a woman who loves him & a system to make sure that those 3 women never meet each other!

Have a great weekend... :-))

7 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

LOL. Different phases of man is hilarioius :) I will be a gentle for another 2 years I guess :)

La vida Loca said...

i like it :D

Alan said...

Hi Sush, Just popped over from Twisted DNA's blog. Pretty funny stuff here. LOL. Fortunate for me, the neighbor doesn't have the perfect wife, I do! :)

Mumbai Guy said...

Lolz. Like such posts. ;)

Sush said...

TD -- Happy gentlemanship for another couple of years.

LVL: Thanks sweetie.

Alan: Thanks.. Good to know that you got the perfect wife and I hope S thinks the same way too :-).

MG: Heeehaa..

Kalpana said...

Good Jokes!!!

V. Vijay Venu said...

Good luck turning Shyam into someone of high pedigree... :-)

For Evil Eyes on LO