Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 6, 2006

Bacckkk

Thanks for missing me guys... ;-)... well on second thoughts... did you??????

I missed you too... break was from blogging but life had been a little too hectic... with the wedding date ticking closer, prep has started full-fledged and I seem to be doing everything and nothing at the same time. Now, dont ask me how can that be :-)).. it just is.

One great thing had been meeting caps in her own house and you bet that was one of the filling moments in my life..

Will try to post stuff here and there but surely hop around a lot :-).

26 comments:

La vida Loca said...

you mean u are not married already??? what was I thinking?
when is the big day?

Twisted DNA said...

I assumed you were married too! Please unravel the mystery. :)

By the way, who is caps?

Sush said...

Nopee.... am engaged to get married in december, on 14th :-).

Caps is my best friend...

Sush said...

......... and by the way, do I sound so boring already ;-)..

Gauri said...

Nice to c u back Sush. It is so exciting to be caught up with all the wedding preparations na :-)

Shilpa said...

Oh I thought u were married too !

Anyway, welcome back !!!

Good luck for the wedding ! Pls do keep us updated with all the events and shopping :)

artnavy said...

so what shopping is left- r u coming to chennai for any of it?

Aysha said...

Hey Sush,
Thanx for visiting my blog gal.
Very happy to see ur comments.
I dunno about others, but I am surely missing u very much, missing ur talk more than u. ;-)

Sush said...

done with the chennai stuff, half-done with saree shopping, they have real good collection out there..

Sush said...

gggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrr.... there comes another person who misses me for my chatter than me as an individual... miss you guys too... especially the food-time masti :-))).

Kalpana said...

Happy to c u blogging after a long time. Missed it.

Keshi said...

WB sweet Sush and I'm bakk too :) HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Arz000n said...

Wedding day is ticking closer and you chose to come back on blog..

Hmmmm..

hmmmmmmmmm...

:)

my life.... said...

Welcome back gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaha... will take up yr tag soon ya... give me some time ya :)hope u had a good break :)

Mumbai Guy said...

With all getting engaged and married, I seriously have to get in line too ;)

Congrats.

Sush said...

arz000n... yeah, sounded a bit crazy to me too but kya karey control hi nahin hota ;-).

Lalita: :-).

MG: Good luck man...

Ekta said...

u getting married??
didnt know that...congrats!!
whens the D day?

my life.... said...

hey congrats on yr marriage gal:)

mommyof2 said...

sooooo how was the shopping!:-) How about a picture os some stuff u bought.. :-)

Sush said...

aawww... would love to but wanted to keep thm surprise to S... if i post the pics, he will the first one to see them :-(...

itchingtowrite said...

hey congrats & all the best

@ said...

dec 14 - just shy of a month away :) are you having a lavish wedding? are we invited ;)

missed your comments and glad you're back!

Calabar Gal said...

Wedding Date ticking closer? Good luck babes!! Wishing you a very happy and blissful wedded life!! Pls post something soon!! Cheers!!

Drama Div@ said...

You are getting married...? That's awesome... :)
i bet by now...you must be very busy wt the preparation for your Big day already...... enjoy!!!

Keshi said...

no new posts Sush?

Keshi.

Sush said...

Anand:... Finally ;-)

For Evil Eyes on LO