Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 3, 2006

Tag, Tag, Tag

I have been tagged by HTBM.. This one has been long pending... Thanks for tagging me and sorry for the delay.

The rules of the blog.. cool and simple.. fill it and pass it on...


3 Smells I love:
1. Smell of rain. 2. Smell of fresh paint and petrol. 3. Smell after pooja, flowers, agarbathi, diya, dhoop and all..

3 Smells I hate:
1. Sweat. 2. heavy perfume users. 3. tyre or plastic burning.

3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
1. Trainer. 2. Proofreader. 3. TL.

3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
Geetanjali (nagarjuna and Anjali as a kid). Home Alone, Beethoven, all the kid movies (movies with kids in them).. sadly, nothing recently that makes me want to watch it time and again.


3 Fond memories:
1. My time with Amma and taata
2. Our Aptech days
3. Amma's last trip to my place, those 2 months were the best.

3 Jobs I would love to have:
1. Creative head of an advertising agency. 2. Movie Making/critic. 3. Toy designer/anything to do with kids.

3 Things I like to do:
1. Enjoy the nature in the early hours.
2. Spend time with friends.
3. Doing something for the needy.

3 Of my favorite foods:
1. Anything home cooked.. 2. Sunnundalu (an Andhra delicacy) 3. Jalebi... yummmm...

3 Places I would like to be right now:
1. Heaven (with amma) 2. Atlanta 3. Australia.

3 Things that make me cry:
1. The thought that Amma is not with me in person any more.
2. Seeing the suffering of the people.
3. Anger.

Now the toughest part...

I tag..
Caps
Aysha
Anand
Pri
Lalita.

5 comments:

Kalpana said...

Will try to take up this tag shortly.

Has to be me said...

Well done Sush! Glad that u've completed the tag successfully. Seems like u r v.fond of kids. Good luck for the wedding. When is it?

priya said...

Neatly done and quite interesting facts:-))

Twisted DNA said...

Already back in business eh :)

I love the smell of petrol too. I thought I was the only weird one ;)

Anand said...

Finally, finished the tag Sushma.

For Evil Eyes on LO