Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Dec 7, 2006

Dhak, Dhak.. Dhak, Dhak...

This is my last post pre-marraige... with the wedding date just a week away, yup... exactly a week, I am quite tensed up. Just cant believe how time just flew away.. with a tummy full of butterflies and a lot of hopes and fears, mixed feelings... that queasy feeling, that restlessness, that getting touchy about every little thing, with tears always beneath the eyelids just waiting to trickle down ...... aaaaaaawwwwwww... do I want this to end soon and enter the new life as soon as possible and get over with it or do I want this time to stay like this for a while and enjoy being single and enjoy the long-distace relationship for a while.. phew..... just cant make up my mind... Is it natural... well I dont know.. just dont know... all i can say is my dil goes.. dhak, dhak.. dhak, dhak... dhak, dhak... each passing moment.

Catch you guys after my life settles a bit... just pray from me, pray that all goes well and the transition from Ms. to Mrs. goes smoothly...

20 comments:

Kalpana said...

'just cant make up my mind... Is it natural... well I dont know..'

At that point of time, I too felt the same, madham. ;). Happy married life!!!

@ said...

aww, dear! you will be perfectly fine..enjoy these moments leading up to the wedding. you will look back at these days in fond nostalgia...much like how you might reminisce the pleasant memories in college :)

wish you the very best and a very happy married life!!

look forward to your posts as Mrs. S...

my life.... said...

congrats gal :) don t worry ... u will be fine.. wish u a blissful marriage... its on the 14th dec rite? happy wedding !

Keshi said...

omg ur getting married Sush? I didnt even know. WOW Good Luck sweetie...and being clucky is a big symptom of pre-marriage jitters LOL! So take it easy babez. And we want pics later on.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

priya said...

Congrats to you:-)) Don't worry everyone goes thru' such situation and you will be fine later.

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow! Congratulations on the impending nuptials. Your feelings are perfectly normal. Here's wishing you a smooth transition into married life and a wonderful future with your husband. My prayers are definitely with you.

itchingtowrite said...

all the best

Prashant said...

Wish you happy married life.....

artnavy said...

You r probably MRS by now- Am sure you will enjoy the transition- wonderful.

do send in some snaps

mommyof2 said...

awwwww.. Hope you had great time at ur wedding..lol!! You will be just fine.. Enjoy these initial few dha dhak months;-)

do post pictures of ur wedding:-)Good Luck with everything:-)

Where are u going for Honeymoon;-)

PSV said...

hey!!!!
so howz the married girl doing?
how different it is???

come back to blogosphere

La vida Loca said...

Congrats!!
A lovely gal like will do great
tc

@ said...

so Mrs. S, whats the scoop? still on a honeymoon? take a break and write us a quick update!

Aysha said...

Wish you all the very best with your hubby..
Have a Nice Time and a Great Future. :-)

The Inquisitive Akka said...

I am sure you enjoyed every moment of your wedding Mrs S :) Give us an update as soon as you can and CONGRATULATIONS!!

sailu said...

Congratulations!!

Wish you a very happy married life and may the new year usher in happiness and blessings to you and yours!!

Happy New Year, Mrs. S!!

Sailaja

Mumbai Guy said...

Wishing you all the best and a very happy new year.

La vida Loca said...

happy new year :)
How did the transition go on then?

Keshi said...

Happy New Year Sush!

Keshi.

Sush said...

Thank you each and everybody for your wishes.. updates are on the way.

For Evil Eyes on LO