Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 4, 2007

Me Back!!!

Racing thoughts.... hmmmm.. come to think of it.. not just my thoughts, my life as well seems to be on a racing track.. moving with such a speed which I neither imagined nor anticipated.. wedding, break from the job, moving to US for a while.. phew, everything seems like a dream so far.. i mean something which is not in my control. Am I complaining??? Nope... not at all. This is how I wanted my life to be, that is, wanted a break from work, sit back, relax and enjoy life with someone who really cares and understands for a while...and when I got it, it is just too much to take... I am happy, no doubt, just taking some time to sink in.

The transition has been relatively smooth... being Mrs. S is something new but feels like I am used to it for a long time.. being a housewife is also cool so far... my parents say I am glowing and look healthy (nice way to say you have put on a little weight).

Do I miss my family and friends.. well not really, thanks to technology I see them every day for hours together on the cam and speak to them as if they are next to me in the same room (my room in India to be precise) and of course, there is Caps my strongest support pillar.. Thank you guys for making it easy for me and thank you God for S.

Coming to thanking, yup.. I do need to thank a whole lot of my buddies for being there and just keeping me afloat in those tensed up moments... Jaya, Ipsy, Caps, Bhuvi, Appu, Anita, Biju, Baaji, Dolly, Jaya Aunty, Manju, Siri... I just dont have words to thank you all enough.. and for all those who made it to our wedding in spite of it being mid-week and long distance, a bigggg THANK YOU. That does mean a lot to me.

Had been bloghopping for some time now but will start commenting on a regular basis now that i have my home lappy ready and lots of free time on hand.

Happy Happy New Year For all You From Both of Us.

14 comments:

Keshi said...

WB Sush I missed ya! Happy New Year to u too! HAPPY it sure must be ;-)

So it seems everything went well WOW! I'd love to see some wedding pics...wud be great!


**my parents say I am glowing and look healthy (nice way to say you have put on a little weight).

hehe always the case na...I have put on some weight too and ppl say Im glowing LOL! Well Im not so sure abt that cos I really need to get back on track with my exercise!


Anyways Im so glad to have u bakk. US must treat u nice? I hope u like ur new home. TC and always keep smiling.

HUGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Kalpana said...

Thanks Sush and thanks to the technology since I am able to chat or talk to you atleast for twice a week. Happy for that. Wishing You both together have a great life ahead. And Happy New Year again.:)

Kalpana said...

'there is Caps my strongest support pillar.. '

Remember Sush, you too are the same for me.

artnavy said...

wonderful to have you back- where are the wedding pics?

my life.... said...

Sush!!!!!!happy new year to u and to yr husband! woo... now mrs.S ah... haha... well my best wishes again to both of u ... well, actually i have put on weight and now i am so lazy to shed those lazy fats... must start my gym workput again... haha..glad to hear that u are doing well.. take care and i will keep a lookout out on yr next entry ( be soon ok? haha).. love u gal :)

Anand said...

Hey,
Happy new yr to both of u!
Am so glad u have been able to enjoy these changes..all the best for future too!

Anand said...

Hey,
Happy new yr to both of u!
Am so glad u have been able to enjoy these changes..all the best for future too!

Aysha said...

A Very Happy New Year to both of you.

Wish you have a Zabardast Year ahead and all you dreamz come true.

Have Fun Gal !! :-)

Pri said...

wish u a rocking new year sush and a very happy married life as well...
tk care :)

@ said...

(i see my first comment didn't make it, so here it is again!)

CONGRATS and welcome to marital bliss :) Enjoy and do post once in a while!!

mommyof2 said...

Happy New Year:-) Where in US are u?

itchingtowrite said...

hey happy new year and happy married life

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow, so great that you're sttling into marriage and enjoying it. All the best.

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow, so great that you're sttling into marriage and enjoying it. All the best.

For Evil Eyes on LO