Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 27, 2007

A beautiful sketch...

A nice forward..




5 important lessons to learn from a humble pencil.

1. It tells you that everything you do will always leave a Mark.
2. You can always correct the mistake you make.
3. The important thing in life is what you are from inside and not from out side.
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do.
5. Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.

4 comments:

Gauri said...

Beautiful - the sketch and the entire post as well :-) Very very thought provoking.

Sunita said...

Yes, never thought about the pencil like this. I liked the sketch & the post.

Daddy's Girl said...

This is simple but profound. Thanks

Daddy's Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

For Evil Eyes on LO