Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 19, 2007

Blog Makeover :)

I HAD to move to the new blogger and not being much of a tech-savvy person or rather being a person who is absolutely reluctant to change, it was such a PAIN.. right now, it looks a little different, need to understand it more and get used to things here...

8 comments:

Anand said...

AND YOU BETTER CHANGE MY ID IN YOUR CONTACTS .....GRRR...

mommyof2 said...

different is good:-)and since anand mentioned, you got my link wrong in ur post too;-)

Sush said...

hahahahaha.. no way andyyyyyyyyyy ;)))) I am loving it

Twisted DNA said...

As long as we are talking about changing links, can you also change my link to:
http://www.twisted-dna.com/ ?

:)

priya said...

DNA- noted. Mez too not changed yet.

Good for a change and blogger change is a big pain and I had to swim many times.

Sush said...

hey i am not getting you guys.. i see your links to be right and can go there.. lemme redo this stuff again :(

Sush said...

Mof2: Anand mentioned his blog title on my list to be changed from paunchoo :))).. i see your id as correct only, cant place the problem :(.

TD: Done

my life.... said...

hey it lookes smashing ya... :)

For Evil Eyes on LO