Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 25, 2007

Maa Inti Vanta... (Food of our house :)))




A lazy Sunday heavy fruity breakfast..



A late meal of just the Vangibath preapred with instant mix and some curd.. (may sound wierd at times but both me and S like curd with rice items most of the times).



And the dessert was Rasmalai.. one good thing about being in US is try it out on your own stuff never in India would I have dreamed to prepare anything like this even with the Ready-Mix stuff. The ready availability of everything makes us less appreciative of things handy is what I have noticed...

Anyways, good for me to keep myself occupied..

4 comments:

Aysha said...

Where is the Dinner ?!?!?
Dinner mein kya hai ?!?!?

Kalpana said...

Very true. Cooking becomes easy over there.

Sush said...

aysha.. leftovers ;)

Sush said...

caps.. no other choice

For Evil Eyes on LO