Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 26, 2007

Our New Friends :))

Our little blue fish bowl.

An aquarium has been a part of my life for quite some time.. first my brother gifting one to me from his first pay :) Though maintenance was a pain, looking at it, hours would just fly away..

Now, S has given me two new friends, the neon tetras.. thanks a ton for the company... I opted for a bowl and not the aquarium because of our uncertain stay here and the pain it would be to leave them behind.



Welcome to the family.. Finnie and Fannie :)

4 comments:

@ said...

so very cute! hope to hear more about them and their adventures with S & S...

ps: I see you're on a roll - Good going!

Gauri said...

Finnie and Fannie sure look cute :-)

Aysha said...

Hey, cool fish bowl !!
And nice color combination, orange-tailed fish and the blue bowl holder.. :)

mommyof2 said...

very cute:-)

For Evil Eyes on LO