Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 2, 2007

Pop Goes My Lappy :-((

AAAwwwww.. here as I struggle to decide the theme for my blog, my system gives up :-(.. so there goes my blogging for a while as I cannot use up S' laptop as he takes it to office.. and there also go my all-the-time chat sessions with my mom and friends in India.....

hope it is just a little while before my sytem is up and running...

a little break due to technical glitch... catch you soon...

PS: Thanks guys, I have decided to keep the blog as is... the theme is "sushma"...

6 comments:

Aysha said...

Oh.. So sad...

Wish you get back your Lappy soon and you be Happy !!

mommyof2 said...

how are you feeling? hope better:-)

Keshi said...

awww :(

Keshi.

Gauri said...

Oh Boy !! that's a bummer for sure.

Hope your Lappy is back in action soon.

BTW, I liked your "theme" :-)

artnavy said...

oh - hope the lappy is back and up again

Mumbai Guy said...

Ask S to get new laptop for you. With Valentine's day round the corner, shouldn't be a big "maska" ;)

For Evil Eyes on LO