Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 27, 2007

Tagged!!! My Visual DNA :).. time for yours..

Interesting tag by Aysha.. there you go baby, I am sure I beat the other two lazy goats.. :).



To pass it along I tag Caps, Keshi, TD, Mof2, kodi'smom, gauri, lalita, art navy, ITW, Lavida, mumbai guy, priya,has to be me, Tharini, Smruti, and all my blog friends who would like to take it up :)

14 comments:

Keshi said...

awww beautiful one Sush! Great to know more abt Love bug ;-)

u tagged me LOL! Ok next tag that I do wud be this. Stay tuned.

Keshi.

Aysha said...

Great !!

You sure did beat them.. :D

artnavy said...

done it

thanks

@ said...

Sush - lovely, unique and different tag - and I did it right away! but i dont know how to embed it...some vital button or link that i need is missing! anyway..when i find that i will put it up.

priya said...

Sweet tag and cute. I just did and take a peek Sush;)

priya said...

Sweet tag and cute. I just did and take a peek Sush;)

mommyof2 said...

done:-) It was so much fun:-) Thanks.

Mumbai Guy said...

Call me stupid but I dont get tags.

Sush...thanks for tag but allow me to skip it...tell me how you been doing?

R.E.B.E.L said...

Wow, this tag is everywhere.. Nice one :D

priyanka said...

heyy cool tag...havent been regular at all in blogsville :(...infact havent visited even my favs in a long time...
will surely take up this tag soon...
tk care

Ankit said...

Hey kool tag :)

A Little Light said...

Here for the first time..Interesting blog!
got the tag from artnavy :-)

Sush said...

wow.. this tag originated by aysha has really caught up well.. amazing response

Sush said...

welcome here ankit..

waiting for the tag keshi..

guys... great to see you pitch in with great enthu.. nice going through the dnas :)

For Evil Eyes on LO