Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 29, 2007

Childhood Memories..

This song happens to be one of our (me and kiddoo's) favorite. I love the way my bro used to dance when this was on TV.. No offense meant to anyone but as kids we used to find the dance steps and the facial expressions amusing and my bro exaggerating them was a sight to see... :)))..



It was a very pleasant feeling watching it in Pardes, thanks to Youtube and our high-speed internet connection... ghar ki yaad aagayi. All said and done, this song is one of my alltime favorites.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO