Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 2, 2007

Holi Hai!!!!!!

Holi.. the term to me signifies masti, colors, bonfire, eggs, and tomatoes :).. loved all the times as kids when used to run across the streets with water pistols, faces and hair covered with colors for days.. but that seems sooo soooo long ago.

...and the days me, kiran, and ipsy used to celebrate in bangalore, the late evening holi with colors and sweets. It is sad to note as to how we give up all our little pleasures as we grow up :))).

This also reminds me of two songs Rang Barse Bheege (Amitabh and Rekha) and Jai Jai Shiv Shankar (Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna) we used to see year after year in Chitrahaar(a movie music program in DD)..

Happy Holi.. Wish you all a colorful and joyous life ahead.

9 comments:

Aysha said...

A Very Happy Holi to you too !! :)

priya said...

Happy holi to you too girl:)

Keshi said...

Happy Holi Sush!

Hugggggggggz! Im yet to do the tag...and I promise I will ok? :)

Keshi.

Ajay said...

Wish you a very happy holi :)

Kalpana said...

Sush, waiting for ur new post....

Mumbai Guy said...

Lolz...that chitrahaar time eh? Jai Jai shiv sankhar was really picturized well. Check that out in youtube. BTW, Hope you had a colorful holi.

itchingtowrite said...

hey i havent had a good rowdy holi for many years

shruti said...

hey dont be sad!!
Hope you enjoyed in holi..

Has to be me said...

belated happy holi 2 u! :)

For Evil Eyes on LO