Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 29, 2007

My First Collage

I always like the collage effect that a lot of you guys give to the pictures and always wondered how to do them. Being the highly technically challenged person that I am, I never thought of learning or even asking someone as to how to go about.. Accidentally today, when we downloaded Picasa, I realized that it was very simple.. so here I go play with my newly acquired talent ;).. if you can call it that.



These are the pics that we had taken at our visit to the aquarium, a good friend of ours was busy handling the cam and capturing these swimming beauties when S and myself were enjoying ourselves thoroughly :).

1 comment:

Minal said...

lovely.

For Evil Eyes on LO