Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 9, 2007

Few More Spring Pics!!!


My first spring in US... hmmm... it has been lovely so far.. the weather gradually warming up, the sudden chilly winds and April showers, everything is new and pleasant.



one morning the tree is full of flowers and a couple of days later it is filled up with leaves and it looks different altogether.. if dont capture the beauty on that particular day, it will take another form very soon, so I am seen with a cam every single day I go for a walk.. people in the apartment might think I am crazy but I do want these memories to be frozen in time.. so am going to give you too an overdose of spring :)))))).

2 comments:

Kalpana said...

Hmm...becoming an expert(Camera). Lovely snaps.

Sush said...

caps, vanda photolu weekki teestu untey edo okati baaganey vastundi kada :)))))).

For Evil Eyes on LO