Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 25, 2007

Something Lighter From My Side..

So, as promised to self, I began with the cleaning process. Somehow, clearing the clutter around me always helps me think clearer, may sound wierd but it really works that way for me :). Mind power is really amazing if you put in efforts in the right direction, there is nothing that can bog us down. Now, I feel really fresh and cool.



I took some tips from Sailu and prepared this tomato chutney and took some pics here and there felt almost back to normal.. :).. the recipe is very very simple too and yummy, yummy, goes with idly, dosa, and even hot hot rice and ghee.



The usually lazy me has gone into fruity meal once again and so the basket is full, should make sure we eat them up and not throw them away after freezing them for quite some time.



And last but not the least, these cuties are what I got from Michaels for a steal.. they are soo sweet and I just bought them for 19 cents each in the Post-Easter sale.

6 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Do you freeze tomatoes? Friend told me they do, I have yet to try that.

I have also seen people freeze grapes. Have to try that too.

Sush said...

MG: No, I dont... no idea about that :)

Aysha said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Yummy Chutney !!

And those bowls/plates (sorry, not able to make out whether they are bowls or plates) are soooooooooooooo cute.. :)

Kalpana said...

Yummy, Yummy......Good going!

sahasra said...

The plates are cute...I hope u had yumm yummy fooooooood.......

Sush said...

Aysha: They are supposed to be egg plates or whatever to keep the Easter eggs :)).

Caps, Sahasra: :).

For Evil Eyes on LO