Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 9, 2007

Why and What????

Hmmmm... why is it that we want exactly what we do not have at the moment.... as a kid, I wanted to grow up fast; as a student, I wanted to work and create a stature for myself in the society; when a professional, I wanted to get back to studies; when a working woman, I envied the housewives and wanted to have some free time wherein I can relax and spend some time for myself, pursue my hobbies and interests and FINALLY when I have it all (loads of time on hand, a lot of resources to do anything I would like to, a nice home)... I want to get back to work!!!!!!

What do I actually want and when will I actually feel content... whatz the purpose of one's life, just leading it?????? Hey Caps, same pinch we are on the same boat now :)).

5 comments:

mommyof2 said...

when you find the answer make sure to post it here;-)

Jeannie said...

Hahaha I am pushing 40 and I still can't make up my mind what I want to do. ;))) Love your blog, Sush! Miss you!

itchingtowrite said...

sometimes i just crave for leisure, ocming back home early from office & then i think of the terrible 2s @ home & feel office is much more relaxing

Kalpana said...

Hey sush, as I read, I felt u're reading my mind. Yes, we are now sailing on the same boat. :)) Atlast! ;)

Sush said...

Mof2: Mission Impossible -III :)))).

Jeannie: I took inspiration from your Trini blog buddy.... miss you too but will surely catch up with you before I move back to India..

ITW: Life again... sigh!!!!

Caps: I know.. I can imagine your evil smile when you read this... like ippudu telisindaa??? :))

For Evil Eyes on LO