Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 18, 2007

Yet another Year Between The Ears


Another year, another month...
another day, another moment...
another tear, another smile...
another summer, another winter...
another fight, another patch-up...
another gift, another game...
another everything but only one life...
Live life to the fullest and try to be worthy of the greatest gift given to you.



As a child, birthdays were the best things that could happen to me, specially me considering I always had two :)). I used to keep reminding each and every one I came across even before a month or so, but as time changed and the candle number on the cake increased to a point where the cake could burn down the house, it gradually ceased to be that important.. yeah, I still acknowledge the day, do pooja, take elders' blessings, do something good on that day but just that delight is no longer there.



This year, the first one after marriage, is a special one of course. S had called a few friends over yesterday and we had this pre-birthday celebration, dinner, cake, gifts and all and today was an exclusive "us-dinner" day with yours truly lazing around the whole day just talking to friends.


This year's resoultion is to try to be a better human being and a good wife besides everything else that I had been so far :)

5 comments:

Sharad Mathur said...

belated happy bday!

sharad

Aysha said...

Happy Birthday Gal !! :)

May God bless you with endless number of Birthdays to come !! :)

priya said...

Happy Birthday Girl:))

Twisted DNA said...

Happy Birthday!

mommyof2 said...

Belated Happy B'day Sush:-)

For Evil Eyes on LO