Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 3, 2007

Do You Ever......

Do you ever feel like

...there is a remote in our lives just like Adam Sandler in Click with some additional features like rewinding, muting things we dont want to hear, and replaying things we want again and again and again.

...there is this control with you which could make everyone listen to whatever you say unquestioningly.

...you want to wipe out everything in your life just like you could wipe out a slate and start afresh with only the things you like the most.

...you could hold the cloud passing by and go to India every weekend, meet up with your loved ones and come back on Monday.

...you could just like whatever you have at this point in time and feel content with it.

and Finally, Do you ever feel like crying your lungs out for no immediate reason whatsoever, 'cos that is what I did the other day much to my own surprise, no reason, absolutely nothing, just cry out aloud as if to clear your tear ducts and unclog your throat!!!.. well, well I never seem to surprise myself and OH enough.. poor thing :)

5 comments:

joy said...

i wish i had it so very much...where can v find it

Ekta said...

"you want to wipe out everything in your life just like you could wipe out a slate and start afresh with only the things you like the most.:"

U just stole my thots...wish we cld do that!

Kodi's Mom said...

I like the tagging along with clouds idea - beats taking the airlines, anyday!

Aysha said...

I dunno about the others.. But that crying thing.. I looooooooooove doing it... and that too for no reason.. Am happy or sad.. I just feel the need of crying sometimes.. ;)

Wannabe Mom said...

Do I ever? Amazing post. You just read my mind.

For Evil Eyes on LO