Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 20, 2007

Spur Of The Moment

There are a lot of things which I do just in a moment of rage or after certain amount of boiling within.. Well, me being the peson who hates negativity, always end up hating myself the most for that. Will I ever learn??

I have everything at this very moment, but still my heart yearns for something unknown, which I am sure will go unnoticed when I have because I dont really know what it is.

1 comment:

sahasra said...

I agree with u.
At times or may be most of the times,I feel the same....
Crazy minds:)

For Evil Eyes on LO