Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 10, 2007

Pause

There has been a calm after a storm.. after a spate of posts in quick succession, there is a lull.. thanks to the lappy trouble.. my system has been sent to repair, came back and is back at the repair :(.. so that explains the dull phase.

I know a lot of you would think and say :get rid of that silly thing and get another", well I would like to too but there is some time to do that...

catching up with all your blogs.. but just no time to post :(.. thanks for all the concern.. will be there with a bang soon..

2 comments:

sahasra said...

waiting for Ur comeback!!!

Aysha said...

Yeah Come Back Soooooooooooon !!

For Evil Eyes on LO