Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 20, 2007

Work Woes...

Everything seems to be good in a moment and then suddenly things go wrong, well they dont actually go wrong but they just dont seem to be right. I am confused about life with a big IF in between (lIFe). Agreed, it is all in the way we see things but how do I change the way I see and approach things is the biggest question of all.

I gradually seem to get used to the fact that I am a housewife or a homemaker or whatever is the latest trend to call it being at home doing daily chores and nothing else really constructive but browsing, chatting, and planning parties and outings with friends. Is it what I wanted out of life is what haunts me all the time. After 6 complete months in this so-called land of opportunities, I still await my work permit.. :((.. Agreed, I have a life of comfort with everything on the platter, no hardwork at all, a dream life for any person but then what am I doing with myself in a way it is useful for anyone other than me is a biiig question...

The website clearly states that if you apply for I-765 for work authorization and do not get any info for the past 60 days and complete the processing time of 90 days, you dont need to wait for another 30 days to query it, but the customer service guys refuse to see the point and ask me contact for another 20 days after keeping me on hold for 1 hour 12 minutes in total.. awwwwwww.. what the hell??? When they ask us see the website for the most updated information, do they actually do that???? I think the beurocracy is the same anywhere in this world.. the only difference being no corruption at this end of the globe or maybe I do not know it yet... sigh!!!! I just hope this EAD stuff comes to an end soon before I go crazy over it and kill my OH out of sheer boredom.. :(((

1 comment:

sahasra said...

EAD,H1,GC anything the same....

For Evil Eyes on LO