Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 9, 2007

Back From The Break

Hey guys, am back from the self-imposed blogging break. Had been too busy the past few weeks, hosting little get-togethers, going to some, going to concert, cleaning the house, packing for the long trip, etc., etc. Finally, with everything done, I am back and will list out what all had been happening assuring to bore you all lot. Catch you all soon :).

5 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Well, welcome back.

:)

Kalpana said...

OK...

joy said...

missed u

Jeannie said...

Hey baby! Hope you had a good trip..too bad we couldn't work something out to see each other. We have to figure it out soon, though!!

Aysha said...

Great !!

Back with a Bang !! :) :) :) :)

For Evil Eyes on LO