Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 18, 2007

The Food Express...



So, the latest craze going around in our household is me trying out Andhra delicacies..

This is the easiest one by far..

1 cup sooji rava
1 cup sugar
4 ground cardamoms or a pinch of cardamom powder
4 tbsps ghee
1 cup milk
Cashew and Raisins..

Fry the sooji with ghee.. mix sugar and ghee-fried raisins and cashew with the fried sooji.. add milk one tsp at a time and make it to round balls and lo, the sweet is ready.. yummy yummy.. takes max 15 to 20 minutes for 2 cups...

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Powder bread and sugar. Don't add milk. You will have bread laddoos... Tasty too...

For Evil Eyes on LO