Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 16, 2007

An Overdose!

There are a lot of things that are happening in my life.. made lots of friends, not finding free time these days, doing nothing really constructive but at the same time I am not crying about being bored. The past few days have been really tiring at times with a lot of people dropping by and we going around.

When I began to crib about not having any Indians to talk to when I came here, it has come to a point now that I am cribbing I dont feel like I am in US any longer, it is so full of our people here in the apartment :(!! Well, it is good in one way and bad in many others. For once, I could see why some people prefer to stay away from the desi crowd.. believe me, there will be no moments of privacy or peace when the constant downpour of visits start. Too many people gathering at the same place, the competition which starts suddenly or maybe I am noticing it for the first time that it stands out. Comparing everything, the furniture, kids acheivements, my God!! It is good when you have a couple of really close friends to share your feelings and thoughts with, it just becomes a mess when the crowd begins to gather. I love this place and the beauty it has to offer us, the opportunities it gives us to enhance our life.. and yup, I am beginning to love the loneliness... err, the time that we have for ourselves that comes with being here.. check me again and remind me if and when I crib about being stranded here without people to talk to. I was doing way better with my books, TV, and the net...

4 comments:

mommyof2 said...

lol! thats what hubby tells me when I say i wish we were staying in the Indians neighbourhood:-)I know I will have same thoughts about everything if we ever moved to some place like that.. ;-)

Keshi said...

lol I know the feeling Sush!

Keshi.

Kalpana said...

hahaha... cheppanu kadaa.....

joy said...

now i wont crib abt not having any frds here

For Evil Eyes on LO