Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 23, 2007

Something From That End Finally.

After such a long wait.. nearly 4 long months, I got some reply from the USCIS guys requesting for more info, filled and sent the data required. I just hope I dont end up waiting another 90 days in the process.

It feels so nice suddenly doing stuff after a long hiatus, no matter how small it is, it feels good to see the progress... just root out for me guys, I have rusted real bad professionally :((

2 comments:

Apple said...

Good to know that there's some progress with their processing...Gud luck ahead...

sahasra said...

Gud that something coming ur way...Best of luck!!!

For Evil Eyes on LO