Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 5, 2007

Deep Blue Sea...

For the past few days, I had been at the bottom of the deep blue sea ;)... blues, that is the worst phase in life.. nothing seems right, everything seems wrong.. listless, spiritless, and mostly felt like lifeless. Reason?????? My overactive hormones I guess :).. well, that is the easiest blamable target 'cos it is so true that no external factors can bother you unless you let them affect you and these days I seem to be extremely vulnerable.

PS:
For clarity sake, the hormones mentioned here are the general estrogen stuff, nothing else.

5 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

Is there a specific reason you are mentioning your hormones? :P

Sush said...

@TD:

Not yet :)

Apple said...

hehehe..I wanted to post the same question to you...:)

my life.... said...

Yo sush, i did feel like that a few times... sometimes for no reason, i feel down... but then i will just go out somewhere to divert my downess.... maybe would go out with frenz or church or even shopping that does lift up my spirit... hope u are beter:)

Kalpana said...

Sush, just calm yourself and relax.

For Evil Eyes on LO