Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 7, 2007

Weird..

I can make the wierdest possible associations on people's looks. Today I was watching Koffee with Karan with Himesh Reshammiya and that suddenly reminded me of Rakhi Sawant. I mean I dont know why but I felt like they were long separated bro and sis from Kumbh mela. I know fans of either person would kill me for that comparision but I just couldnt help it. Sometimes, the looks dont match, they are not from the same field but still I find similarities between two people.. sigh!!!!

3 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Rakhi and Reshamiya...Well both of thier name start with R and both have exceeded in thier career and both dont care what people think of them...

Kalpana said...

hahaha...

coloursoflife said...

:) mabbe coz they both seem to speak whatever is there in their hearts :)

For Evil Eyes on LO