Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 5, 2007

Geeee.... Me Awarded :)))))




Yup.. I finally have this brag badge too :))) thanks to Caps and Keerthi bestowing that on me :))).. you know what, I would be lying if I felt it did not make a difference. It did.. a whole lot more than I expected. Of late, blogging has been the only consistent activity in my most inconsistent schedule and to get recognized for what I do to vent out my feelings and feel therapeutically fresh, is an awesome feeling... so there I go bestow the same on

Aysha
Anand
Andy
Kodis Mom
Itching To Write....

Take it up guys and display it proudly if you have not done so already and pass it on and make someone's day :))))

2 comments:

Drama Div@ said...

Schmoozilicious congratulations to you!

Kodi's Mom said...

thank you, Sush. kind of you! :)

but I'm not sure why I've been awarded...coz I schmooze a lot? LOL! will have to pass it on...kinda busy this week, will get to it soon.

For Evil Eyes on LO