Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 5, 2007

Glimpses...

This month has been pretty hectic with a lot of changes, finally into job, hectic pooja schedules, two trips to Charlotte to meet friends, and then amazing fun trip to Orlando. I had been busy finally... yup after a long wait and yes this month has been really really eventful..



Yours truly beginning to take baby steps back to job in the cluttered home office :).

I always liked pooja not because of the blind beliefs attached to it but because it gives me that immense sense of inner peace and the strength to go on.. this month has been a feast to that part of me... :)



Ended this past month with a blast in Orlando coming back refreshed and with the much needed break for a new beginning.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO