Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 21, 2007

Little reminder..

What do you want the most in your life???

This is one question that kept cropping up every once in a while when I was alone thinking about the future or when with friends or family discussing the future course and the answer has been more or less consistent from ever since I remember. "Happiness" yup, that is the only thing that I ever wanted, even as a kid, not riches, not material things, not anything only one thing predominantly "happiness" and I strongly believe that it is we ourselves who decide whether or not to be happy. My other choices had been freedom, financial independence, peace of mind, friendship, love.. but one thing or the other I wanted happiness. I will not let anyone, ANYONE.. ruin that dream of mine and take away the precious moments of my life.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

You will have and are having precious moments.........

For Evil Eyes on LO