Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 4, 2007

Silent Inspiration...



Never Believe what the lines of ur hand predict about your future,
Because people who dont have hands also have a future... Believe in yourself


When I look back at life and ask God why me?? I always seen answer right infront of me.. I am way better off than a lot of unfortunate people out there in the world. It is so inspiring just to look at these challenged people who come to terms with their limitations and it is simply amazing to see them overcome the hurdles and go ahead in life.

3 comments:

Kalpana said...

Yes Sush. I loved the quote.

Kalpana said...

" The POWER OF SCHMOOZE AWARD is the award for bloggers who effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don't limit their visits only to the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship. "

Hey Sush, I pass this award to you for introducing me here to have good friends. Thanks a lot. I love you blogging. Now, I want you to pass this award to 5 bloggers.

Apple said...

Very true dear...Healthy state of body n mind is the greatest gift from God we could ask for...

BTW I've an award for you in my blog..I didn't realise that you've been awarded the same by Kalpana until I checked the comments above...you deserve two and lot more...

Hope your new job n training is all well...

For Evil Eyes on LO