Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 9, 2007

Seasons of Life...



It is very true when one says travel expands one's knowledge. I have gathered a lot of information and I guess a much better understanding of life in general after I came to US. I have learnt to watch and understand everything silently and am slowly learning to keep my opinions to myself and pondering a lot before I actually speak up.. well cant say I have succeeded yet but yes I have started trying!!

I like the leaf life cycle over here, very similar to a human life cycle going through every phase in life at a particular time. Even though the fall has not arrived full-fledged yet in Atlanta, it is beginning to show and I am glad I am here to see all these beautiful moments. Thanks to OH for taking me through all these phases. It is hard to believe it is almost a year... 10 months since I have left home, not seeing anyone back there in person.. well, this feeling that it is our home has set in. Not that I am singing the US tune just like every other person, I like this place a lot more because it is the first home we as a couple have set up. Whereever we are, I think they will always be secondary. This is the place where we actually began life, understanding each other and bearing each other's mood swings and trying to make a life of our own for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Heeee good..... Hey, naa blog lo Biorythm ani link untundi My Fav links lo, click on that and check ur bio clock.;) Naaku ee fall season ante bhale ishtam. Aa leaf colors chudatam ante pranam.........

For Evil Eyes on LO