Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Dec 20, 2007

Been There, Seen That!!

I had been to India for short while.. (ahhoo, ahhhoo) 45 full days :)and been there on my mom's retirement day, the day which is begininning for so many more to come with a new approach to life and new focus on things. Being there, I would never regret not being there ever and yes, I certainly have a different view point based on a lot of things out there. Wishing her a happy, healthy, and peaceful retired life!!

Unfortunately, the rest of my stay had been full of health-related issues dogging me one after the other and believe it or not I have lost 5-1/2 to 6 kgs in that period... awww.. I am glad I am slim but I look like a Somalia-returned person rather than one who had been to eat, enjoy, and have fun out there. Back here, my health is almost on track with gradual weight gain and a biiiiiiig reduction in my allergic cough, almost gone now. This visit left me wondering on a lot of things and yes, it certainly had been an eye-opener in many ways and had cleared out my mind on a lot of things.

One thing that really surprised me is how my body got used to the clean environment here and how it reacted to everything out there. The place I have grown up all my life and will stay for the rest of it is the place where I have taken a lot of time to get re-used to. Well, this scares me on the possibilities... awww, how will a kid born here adjust to the climate over there.. (no conclusions, not mine!!, just wondering in general).

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO