Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 31, 2008

Heartbreak Kid!!!



Have you ever seen all that mattered to you for all your life just being scattered?? This is how it feels!!!

But the moment I look at OH or think about our life together, I know nothing else matters, at least nothing that I have put an effort in and could not help... but I guess, I am a human after all to feel the pain that kind of hits in waves!!


So, as of now, I am counting my blessings 'cos I do not have everything I wanted but I have everything that I need and a lot more and already on the path of healing. All I can do is pray for everyone's well being and carry on with my life.

Picture Courtesy:
FotoSearch

Edited to Add: I am fine, doing good emotionally too.. you know just the moment.. which i felt like penning down to find comfort.

11 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

illanti contradictory statements nenu kooda 1yr back vaadevaani...evaraina nannu..do u have girl frnds ante...nenundhi...i have loads of gal frnds..but i dunnave a single gal frnd...anevaani..daaniki meaning entante....naaku friends in girls chaala mandhi..and girl friend zero ani... :D

Sree said...

@@KK:

Ee commentki artham ento naaku teliyatledu :((

Kalpana said...

hey sush, emaindi raa. dull ayipoyaavu? need to chat...............

Sree said...

dont worry caps routine stuff and i am out of it already :).

my life.... said...

Dear Sush,

i hope u are fine. Take care dear

Krishna Kumar said...

"I do not have everything I wanted but I have everything that I need and a lot more and already on the path of healing"

ah sentence ni choosi..ala comment chesa....

Sree said...

@Lalitha: Thanks dear.. me doing good.. but sometimes it just overflows :))).. you know.

@KK: Gee.. sorry anta depthlo artham chesukole ;).

sahasra said...

What happened Sree???Are u OK??Satiate urself by giving what u cudn't get to ur kids and enjoy watching twinkle in their eyes.....

Once again,thanks for ur wishes and postive words...been really busy these days ,I cudn't leave comments in ur blog..

Apple said...

Hi Sush...emayindi...All I could make out of this post is something serious had happened..well, u can guess what I understood...Take care dear...

Sree said...

@sahasra, Lalitha, and Keerthi, dont worry.. I tend to get hypersensitive at times regarding certain issues..basically a restlessness that kinds of rises its head time again, now all the more because I feel I have nothing left back home, since mom is with bro and dad is with his bro, dunno for how long???

my life.... said...

i can understand dear. anytime u need a listening ear, i am here for u.. Take care ma:)

For Evil Eyes on LO