Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 1, 2008

Notes to Myself

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades pass just like that without me actually achieving anything per se.. well, anything that I can claim is worth making a difference to the world that I inhabit. But yes, I have a clear conscience that I have not hurt anyone, not cheated anyone, did not give in to the 'n' number of provocations or temptations that came in my way. I miss ammamma, miss that unconditional love, and sometimes miss India but mostly I am content with where I am, who I am, and what I am doing though I would like to do something more constructive.

Yet another year and I can say that the past few years, 2005-2007 have totally changed me as a person, my perspective and the way I look at the world. I had maintained a blog, well four of them actually, and been an active posting member in another group blog. Around 250 posts later, I see that blogging has made me think about certain things with a new focus and it has been therapeutic at times when I wanted to say something out aloud to the whole world out there and run away from the nagging thoughts that bogged me down. This new year, I intend to continue this online journal and track my progress as an individual.

Took up a job-related test, yet to join in the job, giving a thought as to whether to rejoin the same place or check out other avenues. I would love to go out and work and have some interaction with co-workers and colleagues in person rather than the IM ones that I have now. Let us see how it goes. With the OH down with a bout of viral illness, all I have done today is call up friends and relatives, wish them, cook, eat, watch TV.. CSI Miami (oooh.. the picture quality is amazing, I just feeling like going to Miami and enjoy that scenic beauty in person) and just idling away.. hope this changes tomorrow.. with me doing something more constructive...

Happy New Year!!!!!

3 comments:

Kalpana said...

Good sush, I was planning to post something similar today.......Heeee, saw yours. Good introspection.

Deepak Gopi said...

Happy new year Sush :).
May all your wishes be full filled in this 2008

Satish Bolla said...

happy new year, buddy. hope u'll be able to fulfill at least some of those mentioned in the new year

For Evil Eyes on LO