Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 27, 2008

Passionate About ?????



Well, the other day when we went over to our relatives' place for the long weekend, the topic drifted along to passion and what each person is passionate about, some passionate about a goal in their life, some about movies, some sports, some studies, some clothes, etc., etc.

That set me thinking as to what am I passionate about.. what is that I really feel strongly about, something which I would give anything and everything for?? At that point in time, when I could not come up with answer even after wracking my brain and pulling out the leftover hair on my head which survived the heavy hair loss (sob, sob, sob) I was like WHAT??? AM I SUCH A BLAND PERSON??? Now, when I sit back and think and rethink and rethink about that, I still cannot come up with an answer.

Circumstances never really allowed me to enjoy normal childhood like yearning for things, goals, etc.. only aim was to keep the family together. Wanted to be a doctor, but that was nipped in the early stages saying that it is too costly, long-term affair.. after that I really lost interest in anything and just drifted along.. and that continues, maybe that is the underlying reason for all my restlessness, lack of passion, that is.

Having a good and peaceful life is my passion is what I can say, YES!!! living a tension-free,secure life.. well, passionate about living life for the moment. Again, is that really my passion or am I just giving it that name 'cos I have to!!!

“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
Earl Nightingale

2 comments:

Satish Bolla said...

Hi Sush, I liked one straight point of yours. You wrote something like "only aim was to keep the family together". This is enough to show that you care for your family a lot and tried hard to keep the relation intact. Isn't that good enough? There are more people who are willingly spoiling the family bondings now-a-days.
And one more thing. Passions are not things of past where you dream of something and get it done in the present. As far as I know, you already had a passion. I don't know the name but I think it's OH.
I hope u get more passions in the coming days. All da best

Kalpana said...

hey sush, mariiiiiiii mana goals ila kalisipovalaa.............mana thoughts entha match avuthunnayi....nenu kuda entha alochisthaano naa goal enti enti ani.kani eppatiki ardham kadu.......once my mind became peaceful, I am able to think what I want to do. Peace chaala important, helping hand ivvatam evarikina avasaram ayithe, edaina part time job vethukovatam. So, just relax and enjoy the way life comes.

For Evil Eyes on LO