Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 2, 2008

Santa Funda of Life

The four stages in life :).

Got this interesting forward in the mail.

1) You believe in Santa Claus.

2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.

3) You are Santa Claus.

4) You look like Santa Claus.

PS:
For you Caps

The first phase is where we are very innocent and believe in magic and miracles and everything in life.

The second phase is when you start realizing the harsh facts of life and the magic just begins to fade away reality hits hard.

Then comes a phase when you want to pass on that magic legacy to generation next and play along for a while with them.

The final phase you begin to look like one (huge tummy, snow-white hair, etc., etc.)

Well, this is how life comes full circle.. or this is how I perceive this.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Vinnanu..........but any depth meaning?

For Evil Eyes on LO