Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 10, 2008

Shrimp Biryani!!



This net is surely an amazing place, making a non-cook like me brave enough to try and experiment with stuff that actually tastes good is not an easy task.

Well, this happens once in a while with www.sailusfood.com

but I found yet another amazing video cooking site www.vahrehvah.com

Check out the pictures and judge for yourself..



Fry marinated shrimp 450 gm (corriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, ginger-garlic paste) in oil, few at a time and keep them aside.



Soak Basmati Rice for 30 minutes and cook with oil, spices, and salt only 85%, do not cook rice completely.



Fry yoghurt, spices, green chillies, corriander, mint, biryani powder, etc. and add fried shrimp to the mixture, stir it once and add the semi-cooked rice and cook it for not more than 10 minutes.




That rose is also by me... yay!!! (patting myself on the back)

2 comments:

Kalpana said...

Wow Sush............. becoming a great cook........ :). Ikkada naaku noru oruthundiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............

Satish Bolla said...

yummyyyyyyyyyy. i luv shrimps but i hate cooking...:(

For Evil Eyes on LO