Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 6, 2008

Factual Fiction Series - FF2

They go to a theater for the much touted movie Sakhi, take the tickets for Box in one of the city's famous theaters, get Box A, seats 3 and 4. They being them, in all enthusiasm did not notice the box number and get into Box B and claim the seats 3 and 4, almost having a fight with the occupants making them leave in just plain frustration... after a few minutes, the original occupants come back with the manager, showing them the box number clearly on their tickets..

Without a word, almost trying to hide their faces with their chunni's and mumbling sorries, they go to their actual seats and watch the movie and come out just before the end titles, so as not to face the OO's again!!

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

good, kadalu rasthunnavu...........

For Evil Eyes on LO